Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Currently Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to provide top-notch recruitment services and consultancy within an IT area for international customers. An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of talented Recruitment Consultants team driven by high level of transparency, trust and respect. We are proud to be practicing Agile approach in recruitment sharing the values of modern IT world.
We welcome a self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Search, select and headhunt candidates
- Conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation
- Lead the full recruitment cycle
- Cooperate directly with international customers and local project managers on a daily basis
- Take part in coaching of newcomers
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment for IT specialists in international companies, recruitment agencies
- Experience in candidate selection, interviewing
- Experience in direct search and headhunting
- Ability to lead full cycle recruitment process
- Good understanding of IT job market
- Experience in communication with foreign Clients
- Advanced level of written and conversational English
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
Join us today and let’s empower success together.
Client video presentation