Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our office in Poland to provide top-notch recruitment services and consultancy within an IT area for international customers.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of talented Recruitment Consultants team driven by high level of transparency, trust and respect. We are proud to be practicing Agile approach in recruitment sharing the values of modern IT world.
We welcome a self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Search, select and headhunt candidates
- Conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation
- Lead the full recruitment cycle
- Cooperate directly with international customers and local project managers on a daily basis
- Take part in the coaching of newcomers
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment for IT specialists in international companies, recruitment agencies
- Experience in candidate selection, interviewing
- Experience in direct search and headhunting
- Ability to lead full-cycle recruitment process
- Good understanding of IT job market
- Experience in communication with foreign Clients
- Upper-intermediate level of written and conversational English
- German skills would be a big plus
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
What's in it for you
- Career and professional growth
- Udemy subscription
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas – PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation