Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Currently, Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to provide top-notch recruitment services and consultancy within an IT area for international customers and join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of talented Recruitment Consultants team driven by high level of transparency, trust and respect. We are proud to be practicing Agile approach in recruitment sharing the values of modern IT world.
We welcome a self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Search, select and headhunt candidates
- Conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation
- Lead the full recruitment cycle
- Cooperate directly with international customers and local project managers on a daily basis
- Take part in coaching of newcomers
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment for IT specialists in international companies, recruitment agencies
- Experience in candidate selection, interviewing
- Experience in direct search and headhunting
- Ability to lead full-cycle recruitment process
- Good understanding of IT job market
- Experience in communication with foreign Clients
- Advanced level of written and conversational English
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation