Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our office in Malaga to provide top-notch recruitment services and consultancy within an IT area working directly with international clients.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of International Recruitment Consultants team driven by high level of transparency, trust and respect. We hire globally, so this is your chance to work with candidates from Latin America to European Union. We are proud to be practicing Agile approach in recruitment sharing the values of modern IT world.
We welcome a self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work with challenging priorities and towards strict deadlines, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Search, select and headhunt candidates;
- Conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation;
- Lead the full recruitment cycle;
- Cooperate directly with international customers and local project managers on a daily basis;
- Take part in the coaching of newcomers.
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment for IT specialists in international companies, recruitment agencies;
- Experience in candidate selection, interviewing;
- Experience in direct search and headhunting;
- Ability to lead full cycle recruitment process;
- Good understanding of IT job market;
- Experience in communication with foreign Clients;
- Upper intermediate level of written and conversational English;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
What's in it for you
- Working in an international team of professionals on a full-time indefinite contract;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a Client;
- 23 working days of vacations paid per year;
- All labor law regulations followed;
- Private medical insurance after passing the trial period.
Client video presentation