Recruitment Consultant for Ciklum (Malaga)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Recruitment Consultant to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Within a large Ciklum family we are a team of talented Recruitment consultants in different locations, implementing Agile approach in our daily work and supporting most of the ideas and pet projects of each other. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Providing top-notch recruitment services and consultancy within an IT area for international customers;
- Searching and selection, including active search and headhunting;
- Leading the full recruitment cycle resulting in successful job-offering and contract signing;
- Conducting HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation;
- Liaising with international customers and local project managers on daily basis.
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment for IT specialists at international companies or recruitment agencies;
- Skills in candidates search and selection (direct search and headhunting are a huge plus);
- Ability to lead full cycle recruitment process smoothly and quickly;
- Ability to do negotiations with C-level managers of clients;
- Understanding of IT domain specifics and job market;
- Experience in communication with foreigners; Advanced level of written and conversational English.
- A self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode; excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company.
Client video presentationApply via site