Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
Are you a self-motivated person interested in dynamic professional growth? If communication is a piece of cake for you and you enjoy thinking outside the box, we’d be happy to welcome you! Yes, we have a fast-paced environment, yet it gives plenty of chances to unlock your potential.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team driving the growth of our R&D centres in Poland. We help our clients transform how they operate by delivering cutting edge technologies. Become the one that enables innovations by building winning technical teams.
- Driving end-to-end tech recruitment engagements
- Facilitating the candidate journey from interview to offer stage and onboarding
- Developing effective sourcing strategies together with the Talent Sourcing team
- Building out talent networks and developing trusted relationships with candidates
- Working with global client teams to define and deliver extraordinary hiring results
- Initiating improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- At least 2-3 years of experience in technical recruitment
- Experience in candidate selection, interviewing, and developing winning candidate attraction strategies
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Native Polish, at least an upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong analytical thinking
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.