Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Operations Manager to join our team.
As the Manager for Recruitment Operations within Global Workforce Management (GWM) team, you will be a great part of the enabler of growth and effectiveness for Ciklum Recruitment Excellence. This role particularly will be responsible for creating new and reviewing old operational models and structural models of the company recruitment and resourcing flows. The role will work to provide operational support, stakeholders management, business analysis, operational rigour and real-time execution of critical initiatives for the business. The Recruitment Operations Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, optimizing and implementing critical operational processes and programs within GWM necessary to achieve Company strategic and tactical goals.
You are highly analytic with a talent for telling stories with data illustrations. An exceptional operator, a critical thinker, problem-solver, and ‘Things must be done’ person. You will also have a proven track record of bringing ideas to life. You’ll leverage your analytical skills and market insights to create recruitment and resourcing actionable operations models and initiate strategic change management processes. You’ll set the new excellence a goal-driven culture.
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for Recruitment / Sourcing/ Resourcing Excellence Model; from there, you will implement those recommendations with Team member held to account
- Establish/Optimize operational processes to organize and track end to end GWM initiatives across all functions within the Company to ensure business expectations are met
- Provide oversight to and lead internal GWM projects related to key strategic priorities in order to drive critical business results and outcomes
- Manage broad groups of internal stakeholders across the organization to execute and support GWM operational activities
- Facilitate the necessary flow of communications between different departments
- Master’s degree and excellent academic record required
- 5+ years of relevant recruitment operations or business management or consulting experience in a reputable company
- Proven record of high performance and outstanding achievements in your past positions
- Experience in driving change management initiatives across the organization
- Helicopter view and system thinking
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Stakeholder management skills, ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Deep expertise in one or several industries such as Recruitment, Sourcing, Resourcing or Talent Management is preferable
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business operations, project management, etc
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation