Ciklum is looking for a Recruitment Sourcing Consultant to join our team full-time in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
- Search and engage both passive and active talent for assigned pool of vacancies
- Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to develop and implement effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Combine and activate various technical tools and sources depending on search specifics
- Perform screening interviews to assess preliminary technical skill sets with suggested action items on how to progress the candidate forward
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates in terms of current and future hiring needs through on-going relationship management
- Higher degree (technical OR IT is a plus)
- At least 6 months of experience in recruitment / HR / market research or sales
- Languages: Bulgarian (native or proficient), English (upper-intermediate level and above)
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Strong communicator, ability to influence others
What's in it for you
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will have access to quality health insurance and mental health program
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now – let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.