Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Within a large Ciklum family we are looking for a Recruitment Team Lead who will join a high pace working environment. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
We welcome a self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Manage team of recruiters and researchers (15+)
- Implement overall recruiting strategy
- Make sure that all recruitment guidelines, agreements and processes are followed by the team members
- Maintain and improve productivity of the recruitment team
- Ensure satisfaction and motivation of the recruiters and researchers in the team
- Hire and onboard new team members
- Solve Client’s issues and escalations
- Provide analytical and recruiting reports
- 5+ years of experience in IT recruitment, at least 1 year as Recruitment Team Lead
- Deep understanding of IT Ukrainian market and trends
- Knowledge of the best recruitment practices
- Ability to lead full cycle recruitment process
- Excellent and proven organizational and leadership skills
- Advanced level of written and conversational English
- Ability to operate independently and drive issues towards completion
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-day paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere, which creates great working conditions
- Many various technical seminars
Client video presentation