The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for a Release Coach to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are a team in a leading Europe travel company. Our mission is to help our customers to find the best holiday options for their specific needs. We develop a platform which is multi-market and is used by different sales channels. We focus on agile delivery, using Continuous Integration and Delivery. Our services are built and deployed using automated pipelines. The new services we develop are hosted on AWS.
- Co-ordinate, plan and manage all release activities for a smooth release
- Co-operation with IT Change Management – filling Requests For Change, Project Initiation Reviews, attending Change Authority Board, Release policy creating
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Communicated release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Working to tight deadlines to successfully deliver releases
- Co-operate with release engineers to ensure all release activities are clear and will be performed in time
- Ensures teams follow the organisation’s release policies and procedures
- Keeping release pages updated in Confluence
- Making improvements in the release process
- Weekly release reporting
- Good problem-solving and multitasking ability
- Working knowledge of agile methodology and practices
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and use judgement to involve the right stakeholders at key decision points
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Demonstrable ability to plan and communicate release progress
- Good knowledge of the agile development cycle including stages of testing and sign off process
- Knowledge of release preparation and release readiness in a technical environment
- Ability to facilitate conversations across Development teams and reach an agreed outcome
- Ability to understand technical terminology and experience of working in a technical environment
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis
- Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation