Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum, we are looking for an experienced Reporting Manager to join our office in Kyiv.
It is a position for self-organized, professional and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Supervising and management of the reporting team (analysts);
- Monthly financial statements consolidation process running;
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly management reports. Analysis and interpretation financial results to senior management and Board, key business insights to Leadership team (preparation of memos and executives summaries ad-hoc);
- Coordinating of work with external auditors in course of the annual external audits (Group Consolidated FS and local audits of Group companies in Switzerland, UK, Denmark, Poland);
- Further automation of the reporting process in Navision with support of business process automation team;
- Work side-by-side with Unified Accounting Unit (i.e. accounting shared service centre) to increase efficiency and reliability of record-to-report business process and maintain sound system of FCRP controls;
- Developing and/or improving existing Group’s accounting and other policies and procedures within Financial Reporting function;
- Participation of business operations revision / new launches, new systems launch (CRM, Sales, HR, Project management system) and their integration with Navision;
- Support of due-diligence in course of M&A projects and coordination of post-merger integration of acquired Companies within reporting function;
- Support of cooperation with Banks and credit institutions: preparation of financial information for creditors, monitoring of loan covenants compliance etc.
- Higher education (degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or the other appropriate qualification);
- ACCA qualification (completed or close to completion);
- 4+ years of relevant work experience gained as an auditor for a public accounting firm;
- Previous experience in Big4 is desirable;
- MS Office Excel advanced use;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Project and time management skills.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation