On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Requirements Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We start a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business.
We will create and use services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams will be multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We will use Agile practices, processes and tools.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog for the team
- Ensure the team understands the priority and scope of work
- Assess value and prioritize scope, resources and time to maximize ROI
- Oversee the different development stages and evaluate the product development progress
- Plan the iterations of the development and delivery of the product software
- 2+ years of BA, RM or Agile PM experience developing commercial software products
- 2+ years of experience as a product owner/requirements engineer/business analyst or project manager in an 8-10 people team
- 2+ years of experience and excellent understanding of Agile software development principles
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
- Experience as a product owner, account manager or a QA with a B2B software-as-a-service provider
- Experience participating in development or support of an online sports-betting product
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed