CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions Team, Ciklum is looking for Research Analyst to join Vinnitsa team on full-time basis.
- Information search and analysis of various computer products on the Internet in English.
- Education: Higher technical education;
- Experience: 1-3 years;
- Level of English: Intermediate;
- Broad scope in information technology sphere;
- Computer hardware knowledge;
- Skills of seeking a technical data on the Internet and analysis of a large amount of information;
- Positive, responsible, attentive, team player;
- Age: 21-35;
- Employment type: full-time (five-day working week, evening shift (working hours 15:00-23:00)).
What's in it for you
- You will have a great opportunity to track new features in hardware and mobile;
- Improve language skills;
- Great chance to start your career in IT.