Resource Analyst for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Resource Analyst for the Resourcing department to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This includes various types of operational activities, with particular attention to the analysis of the current use of capabilities for the projects, their allocation for the projects, deep dive into technological and operational criteria, consolidating the results for further operational excellence activities.
- Deliver requested information under strict deadlines. Potential requests include the following:
- Support and participation in business process reengineering and automation process;
- Support and participation of resource planning methodology;
- Control of compliance with internal regulations and procedures.
- High educational degree;
- Work experience of 2+ years;
- Professional Excel / Power Point user; experience in various IT systems – easy to learn. Attention to details;
- Structural thinking;
- Compliance with strict deadlines;
- English level – Upper Intermediate
- Reporting to the Head of Resourcing
- Understanding the principles of the resource planning;
- Understanding the fields of IT and technology;
- Analytical skills; Data processing; Business acumen;
- Presentation / technical writing skills.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site