The globally acclaimed Mobile Threat Detection group is on the frontline of defense against the most perilous cyber-attacks and most insidious hackers. Join us and work shoulder to shoulder with the best-in-the-field researchers, developers, reverse engineers and data scientists. We are proud to share our knowledge, presenting our work at the leading security conferences worldwide including multiple appearance at DEF CON and Black Hat. Here are some examples of our talks and findings:
* DEF CON 2018, Man In The Disk,
* DEF CON 2017, Packers,
* Black Hat 2015, Certifi-gate,
* Virus Bulletin,
* Data Science Summit,
* Expensive Wall,
Check Point Mobile Security product protects the world’s leading organizations from advanced mobile threats. Check Point Mobile Security product empowers the new mobile enterprise to embrace all types of mobile devices and applications while protecting their resources from cyber-espionage and cyber-crime. By utilizing an on device and network based defense-in-depth strategy, our SandBlast Mobile solution uniquely assesses mobile risks and enables enterprises to detect and eliminate all types of emerging, targeted and zero-day mobile attacks.
On behalf of Check Point Software Technologies, Ciklum is looking for Reverse Engineer to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
As part of the group, you will get extensive research and development experience and a deep understanding of the mobile threat-scape to the role.
In the role of Reverse Engineer you will make researches and investigations in collaboration with other reverse engineers, security researchers, analysts and data scientists.
• Previous proven experience in Reverse Engineering (RE) and security research;
• Experience with IDA Pro, JEB or equivalent disassembly tools;
• Experience in writing code in JAVA, Python;
• Good skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
• Team player who see the value of good communication with teammates ;
• A university or Master degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Deep knowledge in operating systems internals (Android, Linux);
• Experience in working in agile environment.
What's in it for you
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.