On behalf of RISCO, Ciklum is looking for a RF/Communication Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Design and development of RISCO next generation RF system. He will interact with additional RISCO developers and entities. He is responsible for delivery in quantity and quality on time.
- Design efficient and modern wireless systems
- Develop and test RF circuitry.
- Support the embedded developers and other development entities.
- Solid experience in RF circuitry design
- Experience working with RF transceivers/Wireless microcontroller (TI, Silicon Labs)
- Ability to design efficient and modern wireless systems
- Mastery of many wireless types (SRD-Short Range Devices), WiFi, BLE
- Familiarity with regulatory RF standards
- Familiarity with methodologies and development processes of analog and digital hardware
- Experience working on multidisciplinary products combining software and hardware
- Development of ultra-low-power systems
- Experience working with simulation tools: Matlab, Spice, ADS, CST
- Academic education: Electrical engineering
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in distributed teams
- Responsibility and dedication
- Experience: 5+ years
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions