Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Risk and Reputation Officer to join our professional team in Kyiv.
This role is covering management of business risk, internal audit and business continuity streams on corporate level.
- Holding responsibility for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company’s business risks on global level
- Monitor and analyze business risks within all company’s divisions and report these risks to the Board
- Management and development of the dedicated team
- Review of business processes, policies/procedures and internal controls to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and compliance
- Planning and controlling execution of internal audit programs
- Development and maintenance of a system addressing the compliance with various internal and external policies and practices
- Development and improvement of internal data and information systems
- Develop the enterprise-wide business continuity strategy needed to deploy a fully functional program in alignment with global best practices
- Higher degree in finance, economics or law
- Previous experience within enterprise risk management, internal audit or compliance
- Experience in a Big4 firm is a plus
- Self-starter with ability to work with multiple levels of management
- Strong project and people management skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a dynamic environment
- Facilitation skills to lead workshops and engage leaders at all levels
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Strong focus on continuous expertise growth through various training and communities
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
Client video presentation