Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is currently looking for an RPA Technical Lead to join our team on a permanent basis to work in collaboration with our Global Automation team to grow this practice globally. The role is located in the UK and reports to the VP of Automation.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast growing area of Digital Transformation and the foundations for Intelligent Automation. Intelligent Automation increases the scope of what can be automated within an organisation and helps organisations to increase business productivity via implementing technological solutions for optimisation of high-volume, high-repetitive tasks.
The job will encompass a lot of responsibility including the building of team capabilities in both RPA and cognitive technologies, technical assurance on projects and sales. In return, you can expect increased responsibility as the team grows, rapid growth in your skills and defined career progression.
Support client project teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver services and lead business development activities in collaboration with Automation Consultants on strategic and global priority accounts in domains such as:
- Robotics Process Automation
- Intelligent Automation Tools and Technologies
- Application architecture, rationalization and enablement
- Solution design at platform and architectural levels
- Digital enablement
- Software development and testing
- You will have direct interaction with our clients, working on enterprise-wide process transformation projects
- Technical architecture and solution knowledge of RPA
- Provide quality assurance on automated solutions developed for clients
- Participate in business development opportunities, proposing technical solutions that will enable our clients to automate their current processes to be more efficient.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and a minimum of three years of related work experience
- Technical experience working with a variety of RPA software vendors
- Degree in computer science, engineering, math, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
Hands-on experience in some of the following areas:
- Development and testing experience across a number of RPA software vendors
- Windows, mainframe or browser-based platforms
- Data integration processes
- Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and web services
- Process and tools performance and scalability assessment
- Data and information security
- SQL development or administration
- Hands-on experience with cognitive technologies
- Cloud-based infrastructure setup experience a plus
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., Web, .NET, VB, Java)
- Willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs
What's in it for you
- Responsibilities that will grow within a Global team that is growing rapidly
- Exposure to Senior Management and ability to learn from a strong team of Automation experts
- Exciting opportunity for career progression with the potential to grow your role as the team grows
- Performance related pay that is uncapped
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation