Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Sales Development Representatives to join the team in our Munich office in Germany. This role offers a marketing leading package, plus a quarterly bonus scheme!
We are looking for a driven, successful and talented hunter for lead qualifications and development for the German markets. You will be a core part of the Team, working alongside the Sales Leaders to further drive sales and increase our business roadmaps across these markets.
The Sales Development Representative will thrive to turn prospects into Qualified Leads and will utilise a variety of lead generation and tools to generate interest in Ciklum’s profile, resulting in securing appointments for Ciklum’s Sales Team.
- Generating quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each quarter
- Organise target list to contact in Salesforce CRM and document daily activities
- Continue to develop the necessary skills to further your career in sales
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Share your opinions and insights with the Team members and Regional Sales Team
- Conduct own research of the German markets, through public media and other tools
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Representing Ciklum with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication
- Some experience of inside sales (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company
- Familiarity with marketing principles to facilitate alternative Lead Generation activities
- Demonstrable experience of working to and meeting targets in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills , both spoken and written in English and German are required
- Ability to conduct in-depth research via various online tools
- Excellent speaking/listening skills to engage prospects over the phone
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume team environment
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
What's in it for you
Do you have what we are looking for? Are you ready to be part of a driven, successful lead generation team that is a world class leader? You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to industry expertise and innovative technologies the best industry knowledge and certification programs.
You will be visible, your career progression will be fast. We embrace new ideas, we listen to all of our team members and we encourage employees to think out of the box.
Ciklum can offer, a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative team work is what we are all about. We care about our business, our employees and have created the offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
In return, Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation