Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Israel is looking for a driven and successful Sales Development Representative to join our team in our Tel Aviv office.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development for the Israeli market. The ideal candidate can effectively listen, learn and convey the right message to relevant people. The SDR will thrive to turn prospects into Qualified Leads and help enable sales at an organizational level.
This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Sales Executive. Are you the right person?
What will you do?
- The SDR works with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Conduct his own research of the Israeli market, through public media and other tools
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email (including Cold calls/emails) and responding to inbound leads
- Generating quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis,
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Representing Ciklum with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication
What should You have?
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales or sales development experience in Israeli market (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Ability to conduct in depth research via various online tools – must
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation