Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Director who is motivated to grow our business in Israel.
Your focus will be on generating and developing new clients for all of our services. Ciklum has been present in Israel since 2013, and already proven to be very successful. With this role we are accelerating our growth.
You will be responsible for both sales and marketing efforts in Israel, which will include but is not limited to: New logo sales, account management, event participation, and public relations activities. You will work closely with a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate new leads and create opportunities for the region. The job shall involve limited travel activity to Ukraine and Europe.
Ciklum has an office in Tel-Aviv which will be your work base.
You will be part of a highly motivated and performance-oriented Sales & Marketing Team, reporting to the Regional VP based in Israel.
- Generating new business opportunities and forming strategies to continue and expand Ciklum’s Growth in Israel within the Hight-Tech and/or Enterprise IT markets.
- Creating, prioritizing and managing strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Researching and building new and existing account relationships at a VP/C level.
- Conducting high level conversations and meetings with Senior Executives in prospect accounts, follow through from lead to contract signing to delivery.
- Evangelizing Ciklum in the Israeli market, including events/seminars, own network, etc.
- Achieving quarterly and annual quotas.
- At least 10 years of experience directly selling to this target market.
- Excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with VP/C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum solutions, and explain how Ciklum can help execute on his/her business strategy.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with a line-of-business, senior management, and/or C-level executive – A classic Hunter motivated by results and success in the field.
- Background in Software, IT, or Outsourcing business is a high advantage.
- Native Hebrew and fluent English (both written and spoken).
- In-depth knowledge of the Hi-Tech and/or Enterprise IT industry in Israel.
- Proven track record in own personal sales results and exceeding targets.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced, often times stressful and highly rewarding sales environment.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, sales oriented and experienced with a true hunter mentality.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, eager to take responsibility.
- Acting as a team player and having highly developed communication skills.
- Committed to timely delivery of quality results.
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a competitive and strong International Sales Team.
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer.
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company, as part of a very successful regional team, with a unique service offering and a leadership position in the market.
Client video presentation