Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is currently looking to fulfil a Sales Operations Coordinator role to join a high pace working environment within our Go-to-market Team. You will be expected to support all of our Client facing roles with a variety of tasks across the Customer journey from awareness to delivery. No two days are ever the same, so you will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced and agile environment. The Team works closely with a variety of different business stakeholders so you will need to possess advanced communication and coordination skills.
If you’re ready to join a team of problem solvers, with a can-do attitude then this is the role for you!
What we offer:
- Excellent professional growth & career advancement opportunity
- Competitive entry level salary with performance based growth
- Paid training when necessary
- Challenging and fast pace working environment
- Be part of a fun and creative global Go-to-Market Department
- Create and maintain Sales and Sales Operations Manuals and processes to provide consistency and clarity on Ciklum’s working ways
- Coordinate requests across interfacing departments whilst removing blockers and creating efficiencies
- Manage stakeholder relationships and communications to create robust working relationships
- Administer internal Systems including Salesforce to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Partner with our Global Workforce Management Team to provide a seamless service for our Clients when opening new or additional vacancies
- Create and manage data using Google sheets to provide reporting and insights to Senior management
- Provide support for other Team members in the Sales Operations Team during peak workload capacity by picking up ad hoc tasks and assignments
- International experience is a must (e.g. international education, student exchange programs, work experience in the international company environment)
- University degree
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Excellent command of English language (at least strong upper intermediate)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office and GSuite knowledge as a minimum, advanced preferred
- Flexible, enthusiastic and passionate person
- Customer oriented
- Proactive and go-getter personality
- Organized and methodical approach to work
- Able to take direction and work towards deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop
What's in it for you
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation