Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking to fulfill a Sales Operations Coordinator role to join a high pace working environment within Ciklum Sales Department (SD).
The primary role will be to support Ciklum’s entire Sales function within the Sales Operations Team with a variety of tasks across the sales lifecycle and will be based from the Ciklum Head Office in Kyiv, Ukraine. The person in this role will be part of the operational team behind the department’s goals, and will be working in close communication with our Finance and Delivery departments as well as our Sales VP’s, Customers and Prospects
- Create and maintain Sales and Sales Operations Manuals and processes
- Communication support throughout Ciklum Global Sales Team via Workplace and monthly newsletters
- Regular and timely update of our main sales internal resources and tools
- Act as local super user for all Ciklum Sales Tools
- Assist in collation of information for proposals and deal office responses
- Creation of standard contract documentation and administration of e-signatures via DocuSign
- Administration of Contract Repository and Contract Management process’
- Administer Salesforce processes’ and data to ensure accuracy and integrity of the system
- Prospect visits support for the Sales Coordinator when required
- Ad hoc support for Sales and Sales Operations Management
- International experience is a must (e.g. international education, student exchange programs, work experience in the international company environment)
- University degree
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Excellent command of English language (at least strong upper intermediate)
- Good organizational skills
- Good MS Office knowledge and skills. Power Point and Excel proficient user is a must.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and passionate person
- Customer oriented
- Proactive and go-getter personality
- Organized and methodical approach to work
- Able to take direction and work towards deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop
What's in it for you
- Excellent professional growth & career advancement opportunity
- Competitive entry level salary with performance based growth
- Paid training when necessary
- Challenging and fast pace working environment
- Be part of a fun and creative international Sales team
Client video presentation