Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join the London team.
You will be a core part of the Team, working alongside the Head of Department to drive action against our operational roadmap.
You will be well versed in the pursuit of operationalising go-to-market processes and enablement plans. You will take ownership of the day to day CRM Operations, working with the business leaders to define the roadmap, and work closely with the wider support functions.
A metric driven individual you will be comfortable reviewing pipeline health and sales metrics and generating detailed process maps for sales, marketing and other business flows. You will also have experience of using a variety of sales technologies.
- Oversee the day to day workload of the Sales Operations and Enablement Team and Lead Generation function, continually driving action and improvements
- Support governance frameworks (Account Management, Pipeline cadences, Deal Reviews) for the whole Go to Market Team
- Support the Head of Department, with sales focused projects and initiatives that drive sales performance
- Direct the team in creating and developing meaningful sales reports (adhoc and according to cadences) and dashboards, as required
- Analyse our Lead Generation activity to identify trends,, and continually refine our process to optimise conversion
- Oversee that all Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs) are coordinated in an efficient and professional manner
- Co-own the continued development of Salesforce consistently building alignment between system and business processes
- Consistently look for new ways to support our Go to Market Teams from Lead Generation and Market Research right through to Senior Sales Directors and Vice Presidents
- Have experience working in a fast-paced Sales environment, preferably in a Saas or Technology company
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of using Enterprise CRM systems such as Dynamics or Salesforce
- Be at an advanced level of Excel/Google Sheets, plus a good working knowledge of Powerpoint/Slides
- Possess effective time management, organization, and planning skills
- Problem solving mind-set with an ability to find solutions to any challenge
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Possess the ability turn data into actionable insights
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation