FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe's largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon.FlixMobility Tech, the highly skilled IT organization that contributes to FlixBus's success, is currently looking for PHP Developers and Engineers (m/f) to join our Berlin office.
FlixMobility Tech is an organization with more than 150 members, organized in more than 20 cross-functional agile teams that base their work on state of the art technologies. To sum it all up, we have great ambitions and offer excellent career opportunities.
On behalf of Flixbus, Ciklum is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- You use your expertise to develop and support a completely new software product based on the Salesforce community platform;
- You are directly involved in application design and documentation, building prototypes, configuration, testing and release management;
- You support the technical and functional implementation of processes using Salesforce and other 3rd party systems;
- You engage with the business stakeholders to understand the current business processes, identify gaps and suggest improvements and continuously optimize them.
- Deep understanding of the MVC architecture and Salesforce data model;
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce administration and built-in platform functionality;
- Hands-on Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Design System, SOQL, SOSL;
- Some experience with integration projects using web services (REST) is beneficial;
- At least 2 years of experience in Salesforce projects;
- Salesforce Certifications are favourable but not necessary;
- English — Upper-Intermediate and higher.
- Any other European language is a plus;
- Bachelor/Master in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics or similar;
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices;
- Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
What's in it for you
- Be a part of an incredibly fast-growing company with a strong brand and a highly motivated and international team;
- Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRdays few times a year!
- Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product-focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges;
- Training and Conference opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular business trips to Berlin and Munich;
- 12 100% free Flixbus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year;
- Language course support.
Client video presentation