TDC Group is the largest telco company in Denmark providing solutions within telecommunication, broadband and TV for both B2B and B2C.
TDC strategy is designed to ensure that the company can continue to play a decisive role, not only for individual customers but for society as a whole. TDC strategy is entitled “Always Simpler and Better” and the ambition is clear: to have the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
TDC Group has approx. 9000 employees, of which 1000 are working in the IT department called Digital.
On behalf of TDC Group, Ciklum is looking for a Salesforce Developers and Specialists to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for Software Engineers and Business Analysts experienced in Salesforce with a strong orientation on delivering the best of breed solution for the customer.
- Make sure IT solutions built on Salesforce platform follow best practice, apply best of it for customizing Salesforce;
- Core Salesforce application development using Salesforce tools to map business process, implement system automation and integration;
- Full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment, including multiple concurrent Salesforce projects;
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks;
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems, process flows and user requirements;
- Analyze the consequences and benefits of Salesforce releases and drive the necessary updating in our Salesforce setup;
- Design, configure, develop and deploy salesforce solutions;
- Understand and be able to translate business requirement to proper technical design;
- Analyze and solve incidents and problems in both project development phase and in operational phase;
- Work with TDC Salesforce best practices and release process.
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce configuration and development. Hands-on experience with Salesforce automation process, for example workflow, process builder and approval flow;
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, exposure to database development, and design pattern skills;
- Good level of English, spoken and written;
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge of Apex and Visualforce;
- Experience in the Salesforce Lightning;
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in structured manner;
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute in an international team culture.
- Apttus CPQ – is a plus;
- Angular – is a plus;
- Understanding or experience with object-oriented design and programming is a plus;
- Experience with Einstein Analytics is a plus;
- Experience with integration with other technologies;
- Willing to learn other Salesforce app exchanges.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Business trips to Denmark.