Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
In 2020 over 19,000 employees generated sales of CHF 11,100 million. It is 51% Confederation-owned and is one of Switzerland’s most sustainable and innovative companies.
On behalf of Swisscom, Ciklum is looking for a SAP Basis Operations Specialist to join the Wroclaw team on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in digitalizing our world and join our SAP outsourcing operation team at Switzerland’s leading IT & telecommunication company.
What does working for SAP Basis Outsourcing Operation team for Swisscom mean?
- 100 customers are served and around 1000 systems are supervised for the moment being
- 1000 tickets in average per month are received (monitoring alerts and customer incidents)
- Full outsourcing of customers` systems is maintained
- All that happening in heteroclite customer environments (diverse OS/DB/SAP product combinations)
- As a member of our operation team you play an important role in ensuring the customer’s systems stability and performance
- You are responsible for the appropriate and timely handling of incidents
- You serve the customer with your professional competence on technical matters around SAP Basis operations
- Fluent conversational English
- Communicative German or readiness for learning
- More than 3 years practical experience in SAP system operations in a heterogeneous environment with various database and OS combinations
- Practical knowledge of SAP platform architecture
- Practical experience of database administration
- Experience with new technologies like Sybase and HANA
- Practical experience regarding incident analyze and incident solving
- Experience regarding SAP System performance analyze and optimization
- Competence in the following areas: OS, network, printing and interfaces
- SAP technical certifications
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows environments
- Experience with various Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MaxDB oder DB2)
- You are ready to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- You work well autonomously and without close supervision
- You act as a team player
- You express highly developed communication skills, both toward team colleagues, clients, as well as other stakeholders
- You are committed to timely delivery of quality results
- You are knowledge seeking, up-to-date with latest SAP technologies and SAP technology trends
- You are willing to work in an international/cross-cultural environment
What's in it for you
- Unique & highly advanced work environment where you can take an active part in progressing digitization
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company
- Immensely interesting work that keeps you up to date with the newest trends and SAP technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package