Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 2,831 million in the first Quarter of 2017.
On behalf of Swisscom, Ciklum is looking for SAP BW/BI Consultant to join our team in Wroclaw, Poland on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in digitizing our world and join the SAP team working for Switzerland’s leading telecommunication company.
- Implementation, customization and deployment of complex customer requirements with SAP analytics tools such as SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BusinessObjects and SAP HANA for our external clients in Switzerland.
- Working with business and IT colleagues to gather requirements and propose the solution in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business).
- Very good technical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Very good level of German or French are a plus
- At least 3 years of practical experience and completed project life cycle(s) where you have personally implemented/designed SAP BW/BI Solutions
- In-depth knowledge of SAP BW on HANA features and/or SAP BW/4HANA
- Very good understanding of relational database theory & SQL
- experience with building solutions in heterogeneous environments involving SAP BW, SAP HANA and non-SAP data sources
- Knowledge of ABAP programming
- Experience in SAP reporting tools
- Practical experience with SAP HANA Native
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Lumira, Design Studio
- Good knowledge of SAP source modules (e.g. SAP CRM, Logistics, FI/CO…)
- SAP BW Certificate
- Motivated, proactive, passionate about technology
- Working well autonomously and without close supervision
- Readiness to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Acting as a team player and good communication skills, both toward co-programmers, consultants as well as project leaders will be highly appreciated
- Commitment to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, up-to-date with the latest software development trends and technological directions in general
- Willing to work on international/cross-cultural projects
What's in it for you
- Unique & highly advanced working environment where you can take an active part in progressing digitization;
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company;
- Immensely interesting work that keeps you up to date with the newest trends and technologies in SAP development and even gives you a possibility to create new products;
- Long-term employment
- Language classes
- Flexible working hour and home office policies
- Competitive salary
- No business trips required
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.
- other benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions