Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 10 million in the first Quarter of 2019.
On behalf of Swisscom, a leading Telecom provider from Switzerland, Ciklum is looking for a SAP Coordinator of nearshore ABAP Development Team/Developer to join us on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part of digitizing our world and lead the SAP ABAP nearshore team.
As a coordinator:
- Managing and supporting Team Leaders in maintaining a high level of services
- Estimating, planning projects, monitoring workflow and ensuring delivery of project activities
- Acting as a central point of contact and assuring regular communication between project team onsite and the nearshore development team
- Business development of SAP services
As a developer:
- You implement business solutions with ABAP and provide competent consulting services for our customers.
- You are responsible for the entire implementation process including technical concept specifications, application documentations, and going live.
- You serve the client with your professional competence on technical matters, take the lead in working on development packages and performing coding according to development guidelines
- As a trusted advisor in development, you manage consulting expectations and avoid escalations
- University/higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or related field, Master degree preferred
- At least 2 years experience in team leading, preferably coordinating nearshore/offshore teams
- Fluent English, Fluent German
- ABAP programming skills (ABAP Objects, ABAP/4) of at least 3 years of practical experience in SAP implementations, data transfer, upgrade or migration projects
process and functional knowledge in at least one of the SAP ERP modules (SD, MM, FI, CO) and/or SAP
- Business Suite products (CRM, SRM) and/or Industry Solutions (IS-Utilities, IS-Automotive)
- Competence in the following areas: enhancement Framework, User Exits, BadI enhancement
- Skills in IDoc, BAPI, ALE, Batch-Input programming techniques
- Knowledge of Web Dynpro for ABAP, SAPScript & SmartForms, Adobe Interactive Forms
- ABAP certifications
- Experience with SQL based DBs or in-memory DBs, HTML5/UI5, XML
- Experience in project management or project management methodologies (e.g. RICEF)
- Readiness to take responsibility and supervise the team
- Excellent communicator with the ability to effectively cascade information, translate key messages and motivate
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest software development trends and technological directions in general
- Willingness to travel and work on international cross-cultural projects
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client and can take an active part in progressing digitization
- Business trips to Switzerland
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company
- Immensely interesting work that gives you a representative role and responsibility to make a nearshore team successful, keeps you up to date with the newest trends and technologies in SAP development and even gives you a possibility to create new products
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions