SAP Finance Consultant in AMS
Ciklum is looking for a a SAP Finance Consultant in AMS to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a SAP Finance Consultant, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Swisscom.
As a SAP FICO Consultant, you will closely cooperate with the in-house Application Management Services team of a Swiss company, providing support and maintenance services for SAP FICO modules used by the end customer organizations.
- Supporting Application Management Services (AMS) by resolving tickets as assigned
- Troubleshooting and configuration in SAP Finance
- Configuration and implementation of changes
- Supporting internal projects
- Improving efficiency in finance tasks and business processes
- 5+ years of experience with SAP Finance application management and/ or project implementation
- Functional expertise in SAP FICO and integration with sales and logistics
- Strong understanding of AA, AP, AR, New GL and S/4H
- Subject-matter expert in Accounting Business Processes and best practices
- Good collaboration skills to work across teams for integration requirements
- Verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/finance, Computer Science or a related field
- Good knowledge of Finance and Management Accounting Processes
- Expertise in FI-RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting), RE-FX or RE-FX-LS (Lease Accounting) is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Systems thinking and strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.