Swisscom is the market leader in driving the digitization of Switzerland’s business. It offers all-embracing ICT solutions from mobile communications, fixed networks, Internet and digital TV to corporate and residential customers. Swisscom is also one of Switzerland’s largest providers of IT services. It builds and maintains infrastructure for mobile and fixed-line telephony, transmits broadcasting signals and is active in the energy and healthcare sectors.
Swisscom is one of the most sustainable companies in Switzerland and Europe. With its headquarters in the area of Berne and over 21,000 employees, it generated turnover of CHF 2,831 million in the first Quarter of 2017.
On behalf of Swisscom, Ciklum is looking for SAP PI/PO Consultant to join our team in Wroclaw, Poland on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become an active part in digitizing our world and join the SAP team working for Switzerland’s leading telecommunication company.
- You will implement business solutions and process integration scenarios with SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration and provide competent consulting services for the customers;
- You will be responsible for the entire implementation process including technical concept specifications, application documentations and going live;
- You will serve the client with your professional competence on technical matters, take the lead in working on development packages and performing development according to the guidelines;
- As trusted integration advisor you will manage consulting expectations and avoid escalations.
- University/ Higher degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related field;
- Very good business knowledge of English.
- Good business knowledge of German
- At least 3 years of practical experience in SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration (SAP NetWeaver PI, BPM);
- Competence in the following areas: common standard adapters like SOAP, REST, IDoc, RFC, File, SFTP, B2B AddOn, oData
- Knowledge of programming languages like: Java, ABAP OO, XSLT, others;
- Experience in ABAP development
- Experience in IDE like Eclipse, SAP NWDS
- SAP PI certificates
- Process and functional knowledge in one or more of the SAP ERP modules (SD, MM, FI, CO) and/or SAP Business Suite products (CRM, SRM) and/or Industry Solutions (IS-Utilities, Retail)
- Experience in integration of cloud solutions
- Skills in SQL, SAPUI5
- Know-How in Java module development
- Working autonomously and without close supervision;
- Readiness to take responsibility and prioritize tasks, as well as to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly;
- Acting as a team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers, consultants as well as project leaders;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest software development trends and technological directions in general;
- Willing to work on international/cross-cultural projects.
What's in it for you
- Unique & highly advanced working environment where you can take an active part in progressing digitization;
- Possibility to work in world-known, successful and highly innovative company;
- Immensely interesting work that keeps you up to date with the newest trends and technologies in SAP development and even gives you a possibility to create new products;
- Long-term employment
- Language classes
- Flexible working hour and home office policies
- Competitive salary
- No business trips required
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.
- other benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.