Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Consultant to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Support the project team with SAP SuccessFactors implementation efforts
- Adapting SAP SuccessFactors training documentation and materials
- Creating internal training user materials (guides, simulation sessions)
- Delivering SAP SuccessFactors user training in various formats across varied target audiences
- Serve as a first line of end-user reference for SAP processes & system
- Work closely with IT and SAP Success Factors project team to resolve user concerns / process optimization
- Understanding of standard HR processes in full employee lifecycle
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Recruitment, Onboarding Modules) is a must
- Previous experience in a team that has implemented HRIS in a large company (1000+ employees) is desirable
- Experience delivering training sessions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full time employment
Client video presentation