Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for a Scrum Master (SM) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a person who is willing to take ownership, solve problems and enable teams to deliver at pace. We need people who have experience of understanding the client’s vision and enabling teams to deliver. You will need experience of establishing and tailoring processes on a team level to enable transparency and alignment on program level, helping setting up Continuous Integration and Delivery so that your teams get the job done at pace.
We are searching for an energetic, self-driven leader who will be effective in day-to-day negotiations and problem solving.
Agile Delivery is a department in Ciklum Digital structure responsible for projects/program & portfolio management of outsourcing and outstaffing projects. The goal of the AD is to grow the management expertise, introduce the best project management and development approaches, apply the expertise, knowledge and tools to the existing projects to deliver them on time and budget with needed quality and as a result to satisfy our clients.
AD includes over 50 Agile Delivery Managers managing company outsourcing and outstaffing projects. In the AD portfolio, there are projects from different domains for clients from US, UK, Europe, Africa, etc. We have an experience working with large companies and with very innovative startup products.
- Responsible for managing the Scrum process with the coordination of the Scrum team.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team. Escalate to Program Manager or stakeholders directly if necessary.
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
- On demand consulting / coaching / training for project team members.
- Facilitate meetings, demo, and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of the adaptation process.
- Support team Product Owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project.
- Report on delivery progress / status on a regular basis.
- Responsible for conducting sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Upper intermediate english;
- Have experience in establishing performing teams (10+ FTEs) or transforming established teams to stable performing pace;
- Experience in managing 2 or more teams simultaneously;
- Solid understanding on different team setups and structuring;
- Clear, data-driven status and progress reporting to key stakeholders (client, partners, internal leadership);
- Nimble, able to manage change, while minimizing impact on team as much as possible;
- Should be able to clearly articulate ideas, persuade and inspire team members, as well as the client, have evident facilitation and presentation skills;
- Proactive risk management – ‘see around corners’, anticipate, articulate, solve;
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile Team Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban);
- Detail oriented task and action item management – nothing forgotten or missed, delays and adjustments communicated;
- Demonstrate excellence in problem-solving, system thinking mindset;
- Ensuring there are effective and efficient policies and processes that are followed;
- Broad understanding of modern engineering practices with the ability to evaluate and challenge expert recommendations;
- Technical background (Software Development, QA, DevOps, etc);
- Experience in creating and running training, workshops and other educational activities;
- Agile and/or PMI
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Webinars, Udemy courses
- Lead the development, release, and evolution of a multi-million user product broadly available in the US market
Client video presentation