On behalf of Fashionette, Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Master to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with 2 teams. Our ideal Scrum Master has a deep knowledge of Scrum Agile; has experience in being dedicated / full-time Scrum Master; knows in theory and practice how to help teams to become high-performing and self organizing; has leadership skills and is capable of coaching the teams, and is a great communicator on different levels.
About the Client:
Fashionette is an online shop (e-commerce platform) from Germany with the most exclusive and most beautiful handbags. Trust, accuracy, reliability, and trend awareness define Fashionette as a good friend. Communication is top priority in every step of the purchase process. That‘s why our client uses the latest technologies and shortest communication paths and is available around the clock.
- You have the organizational and methodical responsibility for our two cross-functional teams
- You support the teams on their journey to more self-organization and personal responsibility
- You identify and drive optimizations in the end-to-end feature delivery process, both at the operational level within and between delivery teams, and at the tactical/strategic level with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders
- You intensify communication within and between teams and eliminate impediments
- Your independent creative freedom is ensured by direct exchange with the Director IT
- You have several years of practical experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- You have outstanding communication skills with proven success in the areas of moderation, coaching and conflict management
- You have a good mixture of methodical stability and solution-oriented flexibility with the willingness to find new, creative approaches continuously
- You are experienced in software development, product management or quality assurance
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Agile software development
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company