With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with 2-3 teams. Our ideal Scrum Master has a deep knowledge of Scrum \ Agile; has experience in being dedicated / full-time Scrum Master; knows in theory and practice how to help teams to become high-performing and self-organizing; has leadership skills and is capable of coaching the teams; and is a great communicator on different levels.
As a Scrum Master, you will work alongside other Scrum Masters from different locations and be focused on guiding and coaching, dealing with impediments, fostering proper communication, and whatever else needed to create high-performing and self-organizing teams. You will be part of a domain leadership group, working aside with Delivery Manager, Product and Domain architects, supporting on optimizing the value of the effort of the teams, as well as other domain leadership initiatives.
- Ensure that the theory, practices and rules of Scrum are understood and enacted
- Foster an environment for the Team to become high-performing and self-organising, assessing them and create and lead the plan to move them to this high-performing stage
- Protect Team from external interruptions and unhelpful interactions
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment. This requires some level of domain knowledge (technical knowledge is a plus)
- Help the Team to create a high-value, high-quality product that is ‘Done’ each Sprint
- Support the Team to continuously improve through raising awareness, responsibility and helping to generate options
- Become a guardian of our Agile delivery process, being able to demand from every one in the domain (and outside) what is necessary to follow our processes
- Measure impact of implemented actions, in terms of team efficiency
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner (Scrum events, PB management, etc)
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating functions, not limited to schedule meetings but also to moderate meeting, set actions and follow up on them
- Coaches team members and encourages decision making, and conflict resolution, creating/amending process when necessary
- Be owner of Agile delivery metrics, making sure they are accurate and visible to everyone inside and outside the domain
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Be an ambassador in the domain for our Lottoland GROW values
- Experience of being a dedicated, full-time Scrum Master is a must (without mixing other roles)
- Agile mindset, with experience to support POs and dev teams to deliver our features in an incremental way, providing business value on each iteration
- Successfully helping Teams to become more effective at building great products with Scrum by applying coaching techniques
- Deep and broad knowledge of Scrum and Agile
- Great communication, listening, questioning skills
- Enjoys helping and protecting, people and teams
- Understands team dynamics and can help teams to become more effective
- Experience with OKRs or any other type of KPI model
- Great facilitation skills and experience in running Sprint Retrospectives and other Scrum events, and Decision Meetings
- Clear understanding of Scrum Master, and Product Owner roles and its boundaries
- Fluent English
- Great training, mentoring
- Experience as a software engineer, developer or QA
- Comfortable engaging with senior leaders and stakeholders to create change
- Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) or equivalent
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a successful company and a leading product in the industry
Client video presentation