Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Master to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, Frankfurt, Bremen, and Sydney, with more than 500 specialists worldwide. They have over 8+ millions customers in over 165 countries.
The Scrum master is responsible for ensuring the Scrum process is upheld and works to ensure the Scrum team adheres to the practices and rules as well as coaches the team on removing impediments.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile mindset.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team. Escalate to DM or stakeholders directly if necessary.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, demo, and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of the adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Acts as a safeguard for his team.
- English Upper-intermediate, good speaking skills are necessary.
- 1-4 years experience at the same position.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with outstanding abilities in root cause analysis.
- Time/prioritization management skills.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies;
- Webinars, Udemy courses
Client video presentation