Scrum Master for Lottoland (Malaga)
At dreamIT, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team consists of 30+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office in Hamburg-Ottensen you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for an Experienced Scrum Master to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with 2-3 teams. Our ideal Scrum Master has a deep knowledge of Scrum \ Agile; has experience in being dedicated / full-time Scrum Master; knows in theory and practice how to help teams to become high-performing and self-organizing; and is a great communicator on different levels.
As a Scrum Master you will work alongside with other Scrum Masters from different locations and be focus on guiding and coaching, dealing with impediments, fostering proper communication, and whatever else needed to create a high-performing and self-organizing teams.
- Ensure that the theory, practices and rules of Scrum are understood and enacted;
- Foster an environment for the Team to become high-performing and self-organising;
- Protect Team from external interruptions and unhelpful interactions;
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment;
- Help the Team to create a high-value, high-quality product that is ‘Done’ each Sprint;
- Support the Team to continuously improve through raising awareness, responsibility and helping to generate options;
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner (Scrum events, PB management, etc);
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work;
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Experience of being dedicated, full-time Scrum Master is a must (without mixing other roles);
- Successfully helping Teams to become more effective at building great products with Scrum;
- Deep and broad knowledge of Scrum and Agile;
- Great communication, listening, questioning skills;
- Enjoys helping and protecting, people and teams;
- Understands team dynamics and can help teams to become more effective;
- Great facilitation skills and experience in running Sprint Retrospectives and other Scrum events, and Decision Meetings;
- Clear understanding of Scrum Master, and Product Owner roles and its boundaries;
- Fluent English.
- Great training, mentoring and coaching skills;
- Experience as a software engineer, developer or QA;
- Comfortable engaging with senior leaders and stakeholders to create change;
- Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) or equivalent.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful company and a leading product in the industry.