MoonActive is a Tel Aviv based game development company. We produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. We have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, our main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- No compromises on quality
On behalf of MoonActive, we are looking for experienced Scrum Master to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure that the Scrum teams work within Scrum theory, practices, and rules;
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to maintaining the product backlog;
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed.
- Be involved in the day to day release and production activities
- 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master;
- Deep knowledge of software design, development and delivery cycle;
- Strong proven experience with Scrum and Kanban;
- Professional experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence);
- Change Management;
- Fluent in the English language;
- Result driven and self-organized;
- Strong relationship and communication skills;
- Accountability and proactivity;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
What's in it for you
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with skilled and professional teammates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary