Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Agri-clear, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
The team will be working on the customizations, extensions of existing systems, that are now done by the UK team.
The company aims to evolve from professional services to product-oriented business.
Development is done based on Scrum framework.
The current software development department structure includes several small cross-functional teams: 4 developers and 1 tester - one of them acts as a Scrum master; the most senior developer is a Team Lead.
On behalf of Perfect Channel (perfectchannel.com), Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Master to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking for an experienced Scrum Master who has a deep knowledge of Scrum \ Agile; has experience in being dedicated / full-time Scrum Master; knows in theory and practice how to help teams to become high-performing and self-organizing; and is a great communicator on different levels.
As a Scrum Master you will work alongside with other Scrum Masters from different locations and be focus on guiding and coaching, dealing with impediments, fostering proper communication, and whatever else needed to create a high-performing and self-organizing team. Along with other Scrum Masters, you will also increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Ensure that the theory, practices and rules of Scrum are understood and enacted;
- Foster an environment for the Team to become high-performing and self-organizing,
- Protect Team from external interruptions and unhelpful interactions,
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Help the Team to create a high-value, high-quality product that is ‘Done’ each Sprint,
- Support the Team to continuously improve through raising awareness, responsibility and helping to generate options,
- Collaborating and coaching Product Owners within the project regarding Scrum Framework and Product Backlog management.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Experience of being dedicated, full-time Scrum Master is a must (without mixing other roles);
- Successfully helping Teams to become more effective at building great products with Scrum;
- Deep and broad knowledge of Scrum and Agile;
- Great communication, listening, questioning skills;
- Enjoys helping and protecting, people and teams;
- Understands team dynamics and can help teams to become more effective;
- Great facilitation skills and experience in running Sprint Retrospectives and other Scrum events, and Decision Meetings;
- Clear understanding of Scrum Master, Product Owner and dev team roles and its boundaries;
- Fluent English.
- Great training, mentoring and coaching skills;
- Experience as a software engineer, developer or QA;
- Comfortable engaging with senior leaders and stakeholders to create change;
- Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) or equivalent.
- Knowledge about other agile frameworks and methods
What's in it for you
- The Opportunity to be part of a team that operates and manages a large and complex Enterprise environment providing real-time business solutions for Perfect Channel Customers.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.