Eye tracking is a technique that measures exactly where a person is looking on a screen, and is about to revolutionize our world just like the mouse did 20 years ago. Tobii is leading this revolution. Tobii is a growing company that develops eye tracking products for researchers, people with disabilities, interaction designers and advertising agencies.
On behalf of Tobii Pro, Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Master to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Are you a certified scrum master or have equivalent knowledge? Have you both failed and succeeded with Scrum? Do you have an agile mindset, or feel that you are getting closer to have it? Then you might be the right person for us.
Tobii works in small, effective and agile teams (4-6 persons), often closely together with a Scrum Product Owner located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our teams in Kyiv develop scientific software to be used together with Tobii’s Eye Trackers.
Eye tracking is a technique that measures exactly where a person is looking on a screen and is about to revolutionize our world just like the mouse did 20 years ago. Tobii (www.tobii.com) is leading this revolution. Tobii is a growing company that develops eye tracking products for researchers, people with disabilities, interaction designers and advertising agencies.
If this sounds interesting and you know that you are better than most in your field – please apply for this position!
- Help the team to be self-organized, inspire them and lead by example
- Provide coaching on Agile values and practices
- Support the team to closely work with the Product Owner for maintaining product backlog
- Ensure that the team is facilitated throughout all sprint events
- Visualize and remove impediments
- Work on continuous improvement
- Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) or equivalent
- 1 years or more experience of being dedicated full-time Scrum Master
- Ability to coach multiple teams
- Have high emotional intelligence
- We are looking for a person with good people skills, who can inspire and lead teams and who knows when to step back and let the development team take the honor of their successes.
What's in it for you
- You are empowered to take your own decision
- Ability to work on challenging, large and complex project
- Centrally located office near metro station
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Stockholm colleagues
- Business trips
- Courses and Conferences
- Free English Classes
- Medical Insurance
Client video presentation