On behalf of NovaFori, Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Master (Line Manager) to join our team full-time in Malaga / Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Scrum Master (Line Manager), become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the NovaFori.
- Lead the scrum team in moderate to high complexity work streams. Oversee scrum process and coach the teams on how to use scrum and agile practices and methodology
- Line management, including performance appraisal and professional development plans of your team members
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement. Manage interdependencies and encourage collaboration between different teams
- Remove impediments so that the team can operate with low level of interruptions and high level of focus
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution (e.g., efficient retrospective meetings with specific action points)
- Ensure your team estimates work in a consistent way over time. Challenge the team´s estimates when needed and promote a mindset to set ambitious sprint goal commitments
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Lead team in brainstorming, root cause analysis, or similar problem-solving techniques to assist in resolving issues, crafting solutions, or defining process improvement
- Partner with the Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and prepared for execution
- Proactively work with the Product Owner, your team and customer representatives to ensure that user stories in the backlog are of sufficient quality
- Report on team progress each sprint through defined metrics
- At least 3-5 years of experience as Scrum Master for software development teams
- Proven experience in people management. Minimum 2 years working as Line Manager
- Broad knowledge of agile principles, not only techniques and ceremonies but also the purpose behind them
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills
- Enjoys helping and taking care of people. Our staff are the most valuable component of the company, and you will play a key role in making sure they are treated accordingly
- Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) or equivalent
- Located in Malaga or surroundings. We work remotely but considering most of your team is based in Malaga, we expect you to live nearby so that you will be available to meet in person when needed
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Experience working in other roles within a scrum team, e.g., business analyst, software developer or QA
- Experience working under other agile frameworks and methods, e.g., Kanban, SAFe
- Project management certifications, e.g., PMP, Prince2
- Additional agile-based certifications, e.g., product owner, agile coach
What's in it for you
- Remote working approach. We work from home, but we also have very cool offices available in the city center of Malaga to go whenever you want and to facilitate personal interactions and team building events
- Unique working environment. We combine very high professional standards, with a friendly, supporting and merit-based environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and to develop
- You will communicate and collaborate directly not only with your team but also with our clients
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a successful company, currently in expansion
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits, including private health insurance
Join a well-established company and a friendly team of professionals.
Seize the perks of global opportunities, local atmosphere and industry-leading clients.
We can’t wait to get to know you!
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.