Stoiximan / Betano Group is one of the fastest growing GameTech companies in Europe https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoiximan-gr/
Stoiximan is a GameTech company with a human centric approach, headquaters based in Greece (Athens & Thessaloniki). We are No1 online operator in South-Eastern Europe with more than 300.000 active users and 600 employees (number with sevenfold increase in just 3 years!)
Innovation is the basis of our growth and sustainability.
This is why we are investing in developing our own technology that will enable us to realize our vision offering even higher quality entertainment experiences that will establish us among the leading Game Tech companies in Europe, while strengthening our global competitiveness.
Our success is strongly linked to a healthy, high-quality experience for all.
We ensure a credible environment through:
Responsible service: A secure and trustworthy environment from a certified and legitimate gaming service provider. Also a member of the Sports Betting Integrity organization (ESSA), to further strengthen the efforts for integrity and security of gaming services.
Responsible products: Continuously improving our products, we invest in innovation and development. We go beyond compliance and apply special features for the safety of our customers.
Privacy: Ensuring the privacy and protection of personal data is a crucial pillar in the design and operation of our services.
Betano implements an extensive sponsorship program, supporting sports industry, sports clubs, national teams, as well as individual athletes. We support more than 400 athletes through sports sponsorships.
On behalf of Stoiximan, Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Product Owner to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This role includes defining and guiding the vision of the product by using agile practices. You will be responsible for maximizing the business value of the deliverables of one or more cross-functional agile teams.
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of epics, themes and stories
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Support the team and organization by using agile / scrum best practices and promote agile values
- Partnering with product management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the road-map for the product
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a Product Owner in a technology environment
- Solid agile experience
- Understanding of technology, programming languages and applications architecture would be considered a plus
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows
- Be familiar with online sports betting and ideally online casino is an asset
- Our ideal future co-worker has a strong sense of ownership, takes pride in developing our product
- and cannot find rest until every customer can find what they need.
What's in it for you
- Health care insurance – applicable after the trial period (3 months);
- Fruit and snacks;
- Happy hours (monthly going out with the team, happy hours with pizza/burgers (ordered to the office), fun activities such as bowling, carting, laser tag);
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.