Security DevOps Engineer for Just Eat (Kyiv)
JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for a Security DevOps Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- Implement a secure Google cloud platform using infrastructure as code – terraform, gcloud cli
- Implement and maintain auto-scaling & auto-healing kubernetes clusters along with the developers.
- Peer AWS & Google Cloud networks for seamless multi-cloud strategy
- Manage firewall rules & networking to secure google cloud environment
- Facilitate automation of all application deployments in Google Cloud.
- Create industry leading logging, monitoring & alerting across all applications
- Promote and evangelize devops best practices in the team.
- Manage Airflow clusters and actively work on improving its efficiency
- Programming languages such as .Net, Python, Nodejs, Bash, PowerShell
- Linux server environments including debian and RHEL based distributions
- Windows Server Environments
- Continuous Integration/Deployment Pipelines
- Amazon Web Services Environments
- Microsoft Azure Environments
- Google Cloud Platform
- Experience of Web/REST APIs
- Database knowledge (SQL & NoSQL)
- OWASP Top 10
- Team player
- Good Communication
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Work Independently
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentationApply via site