Security QA Manager (Security Project Manager) for Testing Center of Excellence (Kyiv)
Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Security QA Manager (Security Project Manager) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Security QA Services pre-sales activities
- Security QA Services delivery documentation preparation
- Penetration testing (Black Box, Grey Box, White Box) projects management
- Application security projects management
- Penetration testing and Application security Reports review, approval
- Participation in report presentations to Customers
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in one of the following: IT Audit, IT Security
- Unit, Information security Unit or Consulting company providing Security services.
- Experience in small and “short-living” project-based sub-teams management (up to 3
- Experience with Security Projects formal documentation preparation (proposals,
- engagement letters and etc.)
- Experience (basic level) with various penetration testing tools (e.g. BurpSuite,
- Metasploit, OWASP ZAP) on Linux and Windows
- JSON and ability to define risk for particular issue using provided methodology.
- Understanding of security issues happening in Android / iOS applications and ability to
- define risk for particular issue using provided methodology.
- Knowledge and understanding of Application Security, System and Network Security,
- Authentication and Security protocols
- Familiarity with OWASP Testing Guide, OWASP Top 10, WASC-TC
- Upper intermediate English level
- Professional certifications. For example, issued by: Offensive Security, SANS, CREST, Mile2, eLearnSecurity, SecurityTube, ISACA, (ISC)2 and EC-Council.
- Experience with Bug Bounty programs (e.g. BugCrowd, HackerOne)
- Security related publications, blog posts, and/or participation in tools development
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills, good ability to learn, resourcefulness, self-motivated, goal-driven, result-oriented
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to defend personal point of view
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentationApply via site