Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We have a new and exciting opportunity here at Ciklum! We are looking for a Senior Agile Delivery Manager to join a team of Agile Delivery experts. Our experts work in partnership on site with our clients, so each day is different!
Our Senior Agile Delivery Manager will have the opportunity to work numerous projects in different domains, delivering for both large companies and innovative startups around the world.
You will lead and coordinate pre-sales processes and discussions with Clients, to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer, that would meet the Clients’ goals and get them there. Fast.
In this role, you will the primary point of contact for clients and be their trusted advisor, on all elements of delivery.
You will set up best practices to meet industry leading quality standards (tools and processes), to ensure smooth project delivery, within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.
You will lead and support the team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilisation).
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- Conduct project presentations, compile reports to track progress and costs
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise and work with appropriate teams to develop solutions
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organisation on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Regularly monitor and continuously improve Clients’ satisfaction
- Contribute to Agile Centre of Excellence to ensure delivery expertise growth
- Extensive Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry
- Deep understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects of 25-75 FTE
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Excellent presentation skills both verbal and written English
Do you have what we are looking for? We are looking for a passionate, energetic, driven leader to connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing ideas and experience into digital transformation projects.
Are you ready to make difference, where your ideas are listened too? Do you want join a successful and growing company, that thinks out of the box and is a world class leader? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What's in it for you
Ciklum can offer, a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative team work is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation