Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a full-time Senior Agile Delivery Manager to join a team of 50+ Agile Delivery experts in Kharkiv.
Ciklum Agile Delivery team portfolio consists of numerous projects in different domains, delivered for both large companies and innovative startups around the world.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Agile Delivery Manager is to ensure smooth delivery of multiple projects on all stages within agreed deadlines and budget (for Managed Project engagements). Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to acquiring resources, defining the project’s objectives, coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to the roadmap, and overseeing quality control throughout project’s life cycle.
The Senior Agile Delivery Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Lead Agile Delivery Manager.
- Engage into and coordinate pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet both Clients’ goals and Ciklum’s commercial interests;
- Support team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization);
- Set up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients;
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available;
- On demand provide consulting/coaching/training for project team members (e.g. team leads, scrum masters, etc.);
- Managing and monitoring of GM and ongoing EV analysis;
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation;
- Regularly monitor and continuously improve Clients’ satisfaction;
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions;
- Contribute to Lean Agile Center of Excellence to ensure delivery expertise growth.
Responsibilities in Managed Projects:
- Be the clients’ trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keep an equivalent focus on Ciklum reputation, commercial interests and quality outputs.
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project;
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments;
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team;
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project;
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports;
- Create and track accurate cost estimates;
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required by Agile Delivery Lead;
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years;
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams;
- Strong service/client oriented attitude;
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management;
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams;
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc);
- Product Management background;
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools;
- Spoken and written German as a plus
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities;
- Agile and/or PMI certification;
- Experience with SAFe.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions;
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
Client video presentation