Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Agile Delivery Manager for AD to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Agile Delivery Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to agreed deadlines and within budget (for Managed Project engagements). It includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to the roadmap. The Agile Delivery Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The Agile Delivery Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase; ADM will be expected to lead multiple projects. The Agile Delivery Manager will report directly to the Agile Delivery Lead.
Agile Delivery is a department in Ciklum Digital structure responsible for projects/program & portfolio management of outsourcing and outstaffing projects. The goal of the AD is to grow the management expertise, introduce the best project management and development approaches, apply the expertise, knowledge and tools to the existing projects to deliver them on time and budget with needed quality and as a result to satisfy our clients.
AD includes over 50 Agile Delivery Managers managing company outsourcing and outstaffing projects. In the AD portfolio, there are projects from different domains for clients from US, UK, Europe, Africa, etc. We have an experience working with large companies and with very innovative startup products.
The typical project is a medium to large sized solution based on a custom back-end, business logic, Web and mobile applications that provide an excellent user experience to the end users for other businesses.
- Engage and coordinate pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the right delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet Clients’ goals
- Support of team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Setting up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet best industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients
- Monitoring changing clients needs and proactively offering the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- On demand consulting/coaching/training for project team members (eg. team leads, scrum masters, etc.)
- Shared responsibility with Sales / Account Manager for managing and monitoring of GM and ongoing EV analysis
- Providing proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Regular monitoring and continuous improvement of Clients’ satisfaction
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Contributing to Lean Agile Center of Excellence in order to grow delivery expertise
Second part (in Managed Projects):
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Create and track accurate cost estimates
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required by Agile Delivery Lead
- Write clearly stating assumptions, define project requirements.
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and good commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams
- Strong service/client oriented attitude
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation