Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Agile Delivery Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is creating a world class delivery practice – Ciklum Digital. We empower our clients to meet their digital initiatives by providing end-to-end software, integration and innovation services.
Agile Delivery (AD) is the Delivery Management practice within Ciklum Digital. Our goal is to ensure our teams build the right solutions for clients on time and budget. To do this we enable transparency and predictability through the introduction of lean, agile and modern engineering practices.
AD includes around 50 Agile Delivery Managers owning and running over 70 ongoing managed deliveries on behalf of our clients. In the AD portfolio, there are projects across multiple domains for clients around the world, including Europe and the US. We have experience working with a broad range of companies from large established organisations to startups.
The typical delivery is a medium to large-sized solution based on a custom back-end, business logic, web and mobile applications that provide an excellent user experience to the end-users for other businesses.
- Engage into and coordinate pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet both Clients’ goals and Ciklum’s commercial interests;
- Support team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization);
- Set up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients;
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available;
- On demand provide consulting/coaching/training for project team members (e.g. team leads, scrum masters, etc.);
- Managing and monitoring of GM and ongoing EV analysis;
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation;
- Regularly monitor and continuously improve Clients’ satisfaction;
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions;
- Contribute to Lean Agile Center of Excellence to ensure delivery expertise growth.
Responsibilities in Managed Projects:
- Be the clients’ trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keep an equivalent focus on Ciklum reputation, commercial interests and quality outputs.
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project;
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments;
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team;
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project;
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports;
- Create and track accurate cost estimates;
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required by Agile Delivery Lead.
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years;
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams;
- Strong service/client oriented attitude;
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management;
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams;
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc);
- Understanding of variety of cloud services that can improve time-to-market of clients solutions;
- Product Management background;
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools;
- Spoken and written German as a plus
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities;
- Agile and/or PMI certification;
- Experience with SAFe.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions;
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Strong focus on continuous expertise growth through various trainings and communities.
Client video presentation