Ciklum is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Android Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Ciklum Client.
You'll be working in a small, autonomous product squad alongside iOS Engineers, Backend Engineers, User Researchers, Product Designers, Product Managers, QA Testers, and Business Analysts. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world – and that’s where you come in.
About the Client:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financial literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. Facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered of high risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis into our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Must have extensive exposure to Firebase
- You are excited about programming in Kotlin, similarly, you consider Coroutines, Android Jetpack (Room, Live Data, View Models), Dagger2, and Retrofit as essential tools
- You’ve shipped and iterated on many apps in the Play Store
- You love turning excellent design into beautiful products
- You enjoy developing apps that delight users
- You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You know the importance of app usability and UI/UX design
- You have an understanding of the principles of computer science (OOP, OOD, Patterns)
- Unit Testing / Integration / UI Testing
- TDD approach
- Experience working in banking sphere
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.