Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions, we are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build mobile solutions
- Work as part of team on leading edge technologies
- Strong experience in developing and testing high quality code for Android
- Excellent understanding of OOP and its main principals
- Understanding of Android Design Principles
- Experience with Android APIs and Capabilities
- Experience with RESTful API access
- Experience with Automated Tests
- Experience with Automated Builds and CI
- English – intermediate and higher
- Experience in TDD
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Possibility to learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation