Namogoo is pioneering the market of Customer Hijacking Prevention. Created with the mission of preserving a distraction-free online customer journey, Namogoo’s disruptive technology identifies and blocks unauthorized ads injected into consumer web sessions that divert customers to competitor offerings, hurting conversion rates and damaging brand equity.
The world’s largest retailers rely on our Namogoo’s proprietary Artificial Intelligence solutions to eliminate invasive promotions, preserve the online customer experience, and consistently enhance eCommerce business metrics.
Namogoo raised $29M from top-tier VCs in San Francisco, New-York and Israel. With a big vision, Namogoo is building a unique client-side that’s first in the market and trusted by the largest brands worldwide.
On behalf of Namogoo, Ciklum is looking for Senior Android Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Senior Android Developer will be the first to build Namogoo’s mobile SDK offering. Out current offering has been web only, and here you have the opportunity to be the one who is building ’s next-generation product and be involved in the full lifecycle of a product – from design, through architecture and all the way to perfect execution.
We work agile, fail fast and are led by results. We are looking for the ones who are passionate about building new and meaningful things that have a direct and a BIG impact on the company’s business. Namogoo is a pioneering company that builds a new layer that does not exist in the online space. By joining us – you will be at the forefront of the technology, be deployed on the largest brands’ mobile applications – with access to large volumes of users and devices.
We are looking for people who are not frustrated by changes that work hard, try new methods to solve, work methodically, change on the go, fail fast and are accurate in the small details to reach perfect execution.
This role will have a direct impact on Namogoo’s business and data being collected for the company’s products. Since this project is totally new and will be a significant part of the company’s unique IP – this project will get a special attention from the company’s CTO and Co-founder.
- Develop the next-generation mobile offering of our new client (mobile SDK) that does not exist today
- Strong coordination with the other teams in Namogoo
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Build infra that scales and supports various features in a dynamic, startup environment
- Testing the output of your own work prior to handing over for independent testing
- Participating in all necessary quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose they were built for
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- At least 5 years of experience in Android development
- Excellent programming skills in Java
- Strong proven expertise in native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Experience with Android SDK performance tools, and optimization
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Proven record in shipping mobile SDKs
- Experience in developing a mobile SDK
- Previous employment at a startup
What's in it for you
- Possibility to deal with highly-scalable platform and processes using cutting edge technologies
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Mac workstation
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a rapidly growing, successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits