Senior Android Mobile QA Enginer for EFG International (Kyiv)
EFG is a worldwide private banking group. The e-business division, located in Geneva, is in charge of a portal hosting all the public web sites of the group, as well as the intranet, extranets and ebanking services. EFG is building a new platform for all the e-business solutions and partnered with blue infinity to deliver a state of the art platform based on Java technologies.
On behalf of EFG, Ciklum is looking for Senior Mobile QA Engineer for Android platform to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our team has already 5 years of experience in the successful development of web-based applications with SCRUM methodology for EFG bank. Now we want to repeat our success in a new area – development of native mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms for financial market.
- Design and implement mobile application testing processes in the project
- In close cooperation with Product Owner from EFG bank elaborate and clarify applications features
- Design and document test scenarios for the futures
- Manual testing mobile applications on Android platform
- Be able to learn and participate in writing automated tests on Appium
- Learn from your colleagues and share your own knowledge and experience with others
- Work in human size intercultural project with opportunities for everyone to work on various technologies and be part of the decisions.
- Higher education (preferable in IT)
- 3+ years of manual testing of mobile applications
- Must have previous experience in testing Android Apps with writing test scenarios
- Experience with TestRail is a plus
- English spoken and written on the intermediate level or higher
- Experience with REST is a plus
- Experience with writing and running automation tests is a plus
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
Client video presentationApply via site